We are here to help you solve your problems.
Managing your property and ensuring it is properly maintained and also provides you with optimum income, needs dedicated time and effort. Often times this is confused to being just a matter of finding a tenant and letting it out. If you’re one of those think twice. Have you tried accounting the cost of managing, renting out and tracking your let-out property?
We offer a broad range of services; please visit our Service listing page for a comprehensive list of services.
Bricks Careteam has over 7 years of experience in managing, letting out properties in Bangalore for family and friends. We decided to go Professional and provide our services to a wider audience at a larger scale, to help fellow property owners by leveraging our learnings and knowledge.
In summary you get to leverage the wide experience at a minimal cost…we make it really EAZY for you.
We offer a broad range of services to suit your property management needs. Our service listing page has a comprehensive list. You can pick and choose from the basket of services.Our advisers can recommend the most suitable set for you.
Our charges are competitive and can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Please give us a call at +91-9341237761, +91-9448822238 for details.
Our new property on boarding process works thus-
- Our executive will visit your property to make an assessment of the renting potential.
- Thereafter you’ll be required to provide us photo-copies of the following documents to reconfirm your ownership-
- Sale deed
- Previous tax paid receipt
- You choose the basket of services and signup by paying a membership fee.
- Property upkeep charges can be paid upon letting out the property.
Our payment schedule works thus-
- Membership Fee – to be paid at the time of signup for our services
- Annual Property Management Charges -To be paid at the beginning of the year; First payment to be made upon short listing a tenant.
- Incidental Expenses Deposit (REFUNDABLE after deducting expenses)– At the time of signing up
Yes, most definitely. You can do so after suitably proving your credentials to let out the property.
Our services are as much applicable if you reside outside Bangalore. Correspondence charges (if any) needs to be borne by the Owner. Please feel free to contact us.
Maintenance agreement is for a period of 2 years and can be renewed at the discretion of both parties.
Property management agreement can be terminated with an advance notice of 2 months.
What are the expectations/responsibilities of an owner? What does it take to avail smooth un-interrupted services?
Please ensure the following so that we can serve you better-
- Ensure that Bricks Care is updated on any vacancies, tenant requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure that Bricks Care is plugged into any apartment notifications/communications that may be needed to provide efficient services.
- Let your tenant know that you’re availing our services and that they can reach us instead of bothering you in times of need.
- Ensure that your incidental expenses deposit is topped-up to allow us to attend to any urgent issues
BRICKS CARE shall shortlist tenants meeting the considerations notified to us by the Owner. Property shall be let out only after a go ahead from the Owner.
For sure, as the Owner you’re free to check on the property after suitably notifying the tenant.
If you have a PID you can pay your tax online. Besides our Tax helpdesk can help you file your Property tax in a timely fashion.
No, your property shall be let out to a tenant directly. Bricks Care will help shortlist tenants for your property.
I am a text block. Click on me to drag me around or click a corner handle to resize me. Click the settings icon (it’s the left one, looks like a cog) to change this text. You can type new text into me or cut and paste text from somewhere else. Click outside of me when you’re done and any changes will be saved.
For property directly let out to tenants, GPA is not necessary. The contract agreement shall suffice.
We are here to help you solve your problems.
Please visit our Service listing page for a comprehensive list.
Should you need an unlisted service, feel free to reach us and we’ll find a way to help you.
Bricks Care shall ensure that the charges incurred are appropriately reported by way of a monthly expenses report. Major works shall be undertaken only after confirmation from the Owner.
Bricks Care shall provide a periodic report of the Incidental Expenses account of the Owner.
We are committed to being available for your property needs in a timely manner. We shall ensure the needs of your property are addressed in a timely manner.